By pursuing your navigation on this site, you accept the use of cookies allowing us to realize statistics of visits

Association life



Click on the following document to obtain the graveyard regulations:

General graveyard regulations: Donwload here.

Public procurement contracts

To meet with its requirements in terms of works, procurements or services, the commune of Lapalisse draws up public procurement contracts adhering to the principles of freedom of access to public procurement, equal treatment of applicants and transparent procedures. The advertising and placing of contracts is subject to the rules laid down in the new French public procurement code as at 1st September 2006.

List of public procurement contracts

No pending contracts.


site photos lapalisse 16 avril 2010 070For all accommodation-related queries:

Estate agents of Lapalisse

Agence Duperroux
4 rue Prés. Roosevelt.  
Phone: 04 70 99 22 80
Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Agence du Golf
13 rue Prés. Roosevelt
Phone: 04 70 99 02 08
Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Solicitor in Lapalisse

Albin Jonquet (SCP)
20 rue Prés. Roosevelt
Phone: 04 70 99 02 69
Fax: 04 70 99 05 77

Organisations at your disposal in Lapalisse:


ADIL (Departmental association for information on accommodation) informs homeowners, landlords, tenants and home buyers of all legal, financial and tax-related aspects of accommodation: rental, home buying, property tax, home improvements (grants, etc), co-ownership, urban planning, etc free of charge.

Permanent service every Thursday at the Public Services office,  boulevard de l'Hôtel de Ville from 9 am to 12 midday (except the 4th Thursday) - no appointment required

Phone: 04 70 99 76 17


Within the scope of the OPAH (programmed operation of home improvement)
See the urban planning section
Permanent service the 2nd and 4th Thursday 10 am-12 midday - no appointment required
Phone: 04 70 99 76 17

For all information or queries related to social housing (HLM) (for those meeting the conditions), you can make enquiries at the reception desk of the town hall (announcements posted) or apply on line:

Social housing

site logement allier habitatAllier habitat

27 rue de Villars - CS 50706

Phone: 04 70 44 47 70
Fax: 04 70 44 40 10

France Loire

Agence 03 - VICHY
55 allée des Ailes
CS 92858
03208 Vichy Cedex

Phone: 04 70 31 27 56

Le Toit Familial

11 rue Pierre Dépierre

Phone: 04 77 44 82 55
Fax: 04 77 44 82 69
Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


13, rue Condorcet

Phone: 04 73 15 31 56

SCIC Habitat

Bureau de Bellerive-sur-Allier / Le Golf
Le Sarmon 4 - Rue du Golf
03700 Bellerive-sur-Allier

Phone/Fax : 04 70 32 29 50

Bureau de Bellerive-sur-Allier / Le Champ du Bois
Bât. Les Peupliers
03700 Bellerive-sur-Allier

Phone/Fax : 04 70 32 08 02

Urban planning

site Service urbanismeLocal Urban Planning Plan

The commune of Lapalisse is governed by a Local Urban Planning Plan drawn up at the level of the pays de Lapalisse community of communes level since 18 June 2009. Information on the Intercommunal Local Urban Planning Plan is available on the website of the pays de Lapalisse community of communes..

Land use authorisation

Any new build and all works planned on an existing building must be covered by an authorisation application prior to being executed. Since 1st June 2011, the planning department of the community of communes of the pays de Lapalisse is in charge of delivering urban planning authorisations. All information is available on the website of the community of communes of the pays de Lapalisse.

Facade renovation

The municipality of Lapalisse has decided to allocate grants to local homeowners in certain streets of the town centre to renovate their facades. The rules of procedure relating to this were approved and can be  consulted here.

Housing aid

In partnership with the government, the ANAH (national agency for housing improvement) and the County Council of the Allier, the community of communes of the pays de Lapalisse have decided to conduct a Programmed operation of housing improvement (OPAH) across the community territory.

All information is available on the website of the community of communes of the pays de Lapalisse.

Establishments open to the public (ERP)

Establishments open to the public in pursuance of article R.123-2 of the French building regulations represent "all buildings, premises and enclosures into which people are admitted, either freely or upon payment of a fee or contribution,  or in which open meetings or meetings by invitation are held, free of charge or otherwise". Shops are included in particular.

Before commencing building or planning works on an ERP, before its opening or during operation, the owner or representative shall apply for authorisation from the town hall.

The procedure is given in the following link:


Register on the electoral roll

If you have changed your address or civil status If you are a newcomer to LAPALISSE
You are not yet registered on the electoral roll
You must go to the town hall with identification and proof of address in the commune (rent receipt, telephone bill, etc) before 31st December. You are not required to be struck off your original commune.

Automatic registration:

Registration on the electoral roll is automatic for young people enumerated in the military census reaching 18 years of age over the period between 1st March of the following year and the last day of February of the year after. You should receive a letter in September, however you are advised to check that your registration has definitely been made.

Special cases:

If you live with your parents, ask them to provide you with a statement certifying that you live in their residence.
If you have acquired French nationality, you must present a certificate of nationality or naturalisation.

The right to vote for nationals of the European Union

If you are a national of the European Union, you live in France and have a right to vote in your country of origin, you can vote in the European and the local elections. You must go to the town hall of your residence with:

  • Identification
  • Proof of address or payment of local taxes
  • A written statement

For the European elections

You must indicate: Your nationality, your address of registration abroad, that you will only be voting in France and that you are not deprived of the right to vote in your country of origin.

For the local elections

You must indicate: your nationality, your address in France and that you are not deprived of the right to vote in your country of origin.

Annual revision of the electoral roll

This is completed on 28th or 29th February when any registration made prior to 31st December of the previous year shall come into force. From this closing date at the end of February, registrations made during the year only come into force for the polls of the following year.

Voter registration card

A new card is systematically printed out every 5 years. It is put in your letter box. The regulations lay down that in the event of a change of the voter's address, the post office should not  forward it on but systematically return the voter registration card to the Town hall (even if the necessary mail forwarding procedure has been carried out).

Drawing up a power of attorney

To draw up a power of attorney, you must go to the Tribunal d'Instance, the Gendarmerie, the Police station or the Consulate of France (for persons living abroad).

Consult the electoral roll

All voters can consult or obtain a copy of the electoral roll. It is strictly prohibited to use this information for commercial purposes.